Your One Stop Guide To Building Modern Full Stack Applications With Jakarta Ee And…
Your One Stop Guide To Building Modern Full Stack Applications With Jakarta Ee And Vue Js 2021
pdf | 18.22 MB | English | Isbn:B08QD4FCX1 |Author: Daniel Andres Pelaez Lopez | Page: 606 | Year: 2020
Harness the power of Jakarta EE to build sturdy back ends while applying Vue.js on the front end. The demand for modern, high-performing enterprise web applications is growing swiftly. The basic HTML front end is no longer enough to meet customer demands. This book shows you how to unlock professional full-stack web development using Jakarta EE and Vue.js.
First, you will review the fundamental concepts of Vue.js and essential features of Jakarta EE. You’ll then see how to build web applications through every stage of the process, taking into consideration requirement analysis, data model design, code design, the UI, and technical designs, all the way through to implementation, testing, production deployment, and monitoring. Towards the end of the book, you will also learn about the key design patterns and best practices that underpin professional full-stack web development.
Full-stack development is the way forward on the web, and using JakartaEE and Vue.js is a great place to start. Get up-to-speed using this book today.
What You’ll Learn
- Connect an application’s frontend and backend with Vue.js and Jakarta EE
- Build enterprise web applications from start to finish
- Test, secure and deploy your enterprise web applications
- Apply common patterns when building full stack applications
- Understand the current IT architecture situation of a company, and define a roadmap to accomplish the company goals
- Create decoupled applications using software craftsmanship ideas
Who This Book Is For
Java/Jakarta EE developers who would like to gain a stronghold on both frontend and backend development. Basic knowledge of Java EE is assumed.
Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare | K2S