Lonely Planet Florida and The S – Lonely Planet
epub | 130.14 MB | English | Isbn:B078K73VDR |
Author: Lonely Planet | PAge: 736 | Year: 2018
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road withLonely Planet’s Florida & the South’s Best Trips. Featuring 30 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can trace the iconic Appalachian Trail or explore the roots of the Blues Highway, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florida & the South‘s Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – 42 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Florida, the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Florida & the South’s Best Trips is perfect for exploring Florida and the South in the classic American way – by road trip!
- Planning a Florida & the South trip sans a car? Lonely Planet’s Florida guide, our most comprehensive guide to Florida, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Florida and the South city? Check out Lonely Planet’s Miami & the Keysguide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Category:Georgia Travel Guides, Florida Travel Guides, South Atlantic U.S. Regional Travel