The Devil in the Garlic – How Sulfur in Your Food Can Cause Anxiety, Hot Flashes, …
pdf | 59.4 MB | English | Isbn:1988645336 |
Author: Greg Nigh | PAge: 166 | Year: 2020
Can an innocent bit of garlic be responsible for your allergies, skin issues, anxiety, digestive problems or hot flashes? Garlic, kale, and other foods high in sulfur can lead to challenging health issues, chronic disease and possibly even cancer, in people who can’t metabolize sulfur. In this ground-breaking book, you’ll discover:
• The vital role sulfur plays in health
• How environmental toxins can wreck sulfur metabolism
• The wide range of health effects caused by impaired sulfur digestion
• How specific gut bacteria drive the process, and why simply killing them off doesn’t work
• The best and worst supplements for addressing this problem
• A diet, nutrient, and detoxification program to get sulfur working in your favor again
This book is for anyone who has struggled with mysterious or difficult-to-treat symptoms, and especially symptoms that have not been relieved by previous therapies. Impaired sulfur metabolism is a problem that lurks in the background of many chronic diseases. Unless you know what to look for, it is easy to miss, and in fact many supplements intended to relieve symptoms will make the problem worse by throwing more fuel on a fire that is already raging.
Is sulfur a problem for you? This book will tell you, and how to get it working again if it is.
Category:Diet Therapy, Diet Therapy, Diets & Weight Loss