EXCEL 365 FOR BEGINNERS 2021 EDITION – Guide on Mastering Excel 365 Application wi…
pdf, epub, azw3 | 9.79 MB | English | Isbn:B08SLH82NW |
Author: ALTHOFF, CORY | PAge: 115 | Year: 2021
Excel is the most used spreadsheet among others. It is a powerful tool used by organizations and individuals. All the information you need to know in the latest Excel, which is Excel 365 is contained in this book. This book is written with the updated features in Excel 365.
In this book, you will learn the following:
- Background information in Excel 365
- Step by step guide on how to make use of the tools in Excel
- How to use formulas
- Charts in Excel
- New additional charts in Excel and how to make use of them
- Understanding the basic tabs in the application and use
- How to create, edit, share and review workbook
- Adding new tabs outside the basic tabs and other teachings
Kindly scroll up and click Buy Now to enjoy the book.
Category:Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Word Processing Books