Dating Advice – 4 Books in 1 – Dating for Men, How to Text a Girl, How to Improve …
pdf, azw3 | 2.4 MB | English | Isbn:B086Y5MMBR |
Author: Nick Straus | PAge: 252 | Year: 2020
Do you struggle with dating?
Do you feel like everyone around you knows something you’re missing out on? Maybe you’re anxious, thinking about diving into the social scene, or it’s been a while since you’ve dated – do you wish you had a guide that will walk you through the modern scene and help you on your feet?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
There’s nothing wrong with asking for a little help – maybe you’re not seeing the success you’ve wanted, and you don’t know why? Understanding complex social cues can be hard, and if you’re not used to it – it can be overwhelming to start. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Dating for Men: An Essential Guide to Master the Art of Women
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What the principles of attraction are, and what they mean to you.
- Mistakes beginners often make, and how to avoid them when encountering women.
- The main reasons why relationships fail, and ways you can even see it coming.
- How to put yourself out there, and places you can meet the kind of girl you are looking for.
How to Text a Girl: The Art of Text Seduction
In this book, you’ll find:
- How to gauge the conversation, so you can identify where to start.
- What to say, and why simple things like “hello” can be a MAJOR conversation killer.
- How to be a receptive listener in 150 characters or less.
- Five samples of text conversations, showing what works and why.
How to Improve Your Social Skills: Improve Conversational Skills, Manage Shyness, & Increase Your Self-Esteem
Learn all about:
- The roadblocks that may be holding you back from a fulfilling social life.
- How to pinpoint the root of your social anxieties, and how to tackle them head-on.
- Why emotional intelligence is so important, and how you can make the most of it.
- How to understand body language, and use it to understand all types of communication
Dating for Women: The Rules of Dating for Women
Discover in these pages:
- The importance of going out and doing the things you love.
- The “unspoken rules” of online dating, and how to find good dates before you meet them!
- The importance of keeping your standards high.
- How to remain transparent about what you are looking for in a relationship.
Nick Straus’s four-part series has a little bit for everyone, and Dating Advice is a great place to start your journey. If you’re ready to cut the guesswork, drop the anxiety, and start succeeding – then look no further!
Dating doesn’t have to be hard! Scroll up and hit “BUY NOW” to take charge and lead the way for yourself!
Category:Mate Seeking, Dating, Marriage & Long-Term Relationships