Computer Engineering – 2 books in 1 – Linux for Beginners + Cyber Security, How to…
pdf, epub, azw3 | 9.06 MB | English | Isbn:B08SKHJGR7 |
Author: Snowden, John | PAge: 245 | Year: 2021
Are you looking for a complete guide that enables you to use Linux and cyber security like a pro? Do you know what is hacking? Are you struggling to navigate among all the Linux distributions out there and finding hard to define the best one for your needs? Do you want to evaluate your learning level step by step?
If you want to learn how to use Linux and cyber security step by step, but don’t know where to start read on…you are the right place!!!
This book is for you!!! This book is about linux and cyber security. This book covers the latest security threats and defense strategies. It takes you into the mindset of a Threat Actor to help you better understand the motivation and the steps of performing an actual attack – the Cyber-security kill chain.
Knowing where to start when learning a new skill can be a challenge, especially when the topic seems so vast. There can be so much information available that you can’t even decide where to start. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this book. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand.
What you will learn
- The importance of hacking.
- Use cyber security kill chain to understand the attack strategy
- Benefits of cyber security.
- Utilize the latest defense tools, including Azure Sentinel and Zero Trust Network strategy
- Weigh the pros and cons of popular cyber security strategies of the past two decades
- Implement and then measure the outcome of a cyber-security strategy
- Get an in-depth understanding of the security and hacking.
- Understand how to consistently monitor security and implement.
- Learn demand of cyber security.
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don’t already.
- How to install Linux on Virtual Machines on Windows and on MacOS
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers?
- Shell scripting:
- Benefits of using Linux as an operating system
Lucky for you, the book takes an easy to follow, beginner friendly approach to introduce you everything, beginner or advanced, to ensure you start applying what you learn right away.
What are you waiting for??? Be lucky and order your copy now!!!