Netter’s Physiology Flash Cards by Susan Mulroney, Adam Myers
pdf | 25.93 MB | English | Isbn:B017SX5286 |
Author: Susan E Mulroney PhD | PAge: 419 | Year: 2015
Find out why more students prefer Netter’s Physiology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition, for a quick review and self-test of human physiology essentials. These bestselling, beautifully illustrated cards are fully up to date, with images and questions, answers and clinical correlations.
- Over 200 cards, organized by body system, provide concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- High-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations enhance learning.
- More than a dozen new cards offer expanded coverage of blood and lymph nodes while more clinical correlates throughout help you apply what you’ve learned.
- Cross-referenced to Netter’s Essential Physiology, 2nd Edition, but also highly effective when used with any preferred physiology text.
- Ideally suited for individual or group study – and universally appreciated by undergraduate, nursing, allied health, and medical students!
Category:Nursing Fundamentals & Skills, Nursing Reference, Physiology