Bodybuilding Complete 2 Books in 1 Bodybuilding Science & Bodybuilding Nutrition
epub | 1.02 MB | English | Isbn:B0773V2GNW |
Author: Kevin P. Hunter | PAge: 206 | Year: 2017
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time in the Gym!
2 Books in 1!
This book contains 2 manuscripts: Bodybuilding Science & Bodybuilding Nutrition.
Book 1: Bodybuilding Science
Bodybuilding Science from Kevin P. Hunter is a proven guide to making you stronger. Kevin lets you in on the secrets of bodybuilding pros – showing you exactly how your body responds to stress, builds muscle, and becomes more powerful over time. Your gym buddies will be kicking themselves for not being able to keep up with the gains you’re making.
With Bodybuilding Science: The Formula of Hypertrophy, you’ll learn:
- How you can boost energy, motivation, and self-esteem – all through your bodybuilding workout routine!
- Why diet and nutrition play a vital role in bodybuilding – and how to develop a meal plan that’s perfect for you!
- The two types of bodybuilding programs – and how you can get the most out of each!
- A bodybuilding workout plan that will get you bigger and stronger than you ever thought possible!
- How to find your weakest areas and target specific body parts to make sure you never miss a muscle!
- FREE BONUS chapter filled with delicious smoothie recipes so you know your body has the nutrients it needs – before AND after your workout sessions!
Kevin shows you:
- How often to work out each part of your body – right down to the number of sets and reps you need to get the most out of your bodybuilding workouts.
- Why strength training and power lifting are the most effective ways to boost muscle growth and build mass.
- Why compound and isolation exercises are both vital parts of a bodybuilding routine – and how to use each to your advantage!
- The relationship between rest and repetitions – and how it can to benefit your training!
- How the volume and intensity of your workouts determine the way your body responds – and how to use these factors to get the best results possible!
Book 2: Bodybuilding Nutrition
Learn the real science behind the methods that work to build muscle fast – and how to use it to your advantage.
Behind the cover of Bodybuilding Nutrition by Kevin P. Hunter, you’ll find:
- How to build muscle and cut fat – the healthy way
- What to eat while getting ready to destroy bodybuilding competitions
- A 4-week meal plan that will turn your body into a muscle-building factory
- The nutrients you need to make massive gains and make your gym buddies jealous
- Important calculations that make sure you’re getting your body the fuel it needs
- Packed with real science, not the promotional fluff you’ll find elsewhere.
The 13 Golden Rules of Bodybuilding Nutrition
Bodybuilding Nutrition is based on Kevin’s 13 Golden Rules for boosting muscle growth. He lets you in on the muscle-making secrets that old pros and promotional hacks don’t want you to know:
- Why hormones are vital to building muscle – and how to get the ones you need
- How your body responds to demand and nutrition to make you bigger and more powerful
- How to get the good carbohydrates you need to fuel your training and build healthy mass
- Why protein is essential to packing on pounds of muscle
- When – and what – you should eat to maximize gains and minimize recovery time
- The downlow on nutritional supplements with none of the promotional crap running rampant through the fitness industry
Simple, No-Fluff, Science-Backed Bodybuilding
As if the time-honored secrets behind building muscle weren’t enough, Kevin includes a 4-week meal plan to get you going – complete with recipes and all.
Category:Weight Training, Sports Training, Weight Training