The Complete Guide To Learning A Language
pdf | 6.85 MB | English | Isbn:978-1647482664 |
Author: Simple Language Learning | PAge: 190 | Year: 2019
If you’re looking to learn Russian fast without having to go through boring textbooks, then keep reading…
Three manuscripts in one book:
- Russian: Learn Russian for Beginners: A Simple Guide that Will Help You on Your Language Learning Journey
- Russian Short Stories: 11 Simple Stories for Beginners Who Want to Learn Russian in Less Time While Also Having Fun
- Russian Phrase Book: Over 1000 Essential Russian Phrases You Don’t Want to Be Without on Your Trip to Russia
Are you sick and tired of not being able to learn Russian fast?
Have you tried endless other ways of learning Russian but nothing seems to stick?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to your tendency to ‘forget most of what you’ve studied’ and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
You see, Russian could be easier than you think.
This book is an entrance into the world of the Russian language and in it, you will:
- Learn how to pronounce the Russian language sounds and how they differ from the English language
- Get an idea of the Russian alphabet and reading rules
- Learn about Russian basic grammar structures
- Acquire a useful vocabulary base to introduce yourself to a Russian speaker
- Learn to have efficient and simple conversations and ask basic questions
- And much, much more!
In essence, this book will help you communicate and give you an overview of the language.
The primary focus of this book is on phrases and constructions, which you can use in everyday communications. Moreover, along with vocabulary, basic grammar concepts are included. Although Russian grammar is considered-and justifiably so-to be quite complicated and some difficulties lurk even at the beginning level, this book will address it in small portions and illustrate the rules with vocabulary items so that you can easily get the picture.
Each chapter contains small and simple dialogues that will help you practice new words and grammatical constructions, and at the same time, gain some phrases to try in conversations with Russian speakers. Some vocabulary, as well as grammar points, will be repeated throughout the book and the dialogues-so you will naturally have no choice but to learn it.
In part 1 of this book, you will learn about:
- Russian Letters and Sounds
- Basic Grammar Principles and Speech Etiquette
- Pronouns and Verbs
- Introduction Into Grammar Cases and Talking About Yourself – Part 1
- Grammar Cases and Talking About Yourself – Part 2
- Plurals and Numerals
- Going Around a City; Transport; and Restaurants
- Emergency situations
- And much, much more!
In part 2, you will get 11 simple and engaging short stories that will ignite your imagination so you can learn Russian in a fun way that will make memorization much easier.
Some of the topics covered in part 3 of this book include:
- The Alphabet, Reading, and Pronunciation
- Basic Necessities for Communication
- Talking About Yourself
- Getting Around
- Sightseeing and Entertainment
- Shopping and Banking
- Accommodation, Eating and Services
- Health and Safety
- Time and Measurements
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn the Russian language fast, then scroll up and click the "add to cart" button!
Category:General Russia Travel Guides, Travel Language Phrasebooks, Foreign Dictionaries & Thesauruses